Book your flights to the 30th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC) 2019” with Austrian Airlines online at www.austrian.com and save 15% on all applicable fares!
To do so, simply enter the following code in the eVoucher field on the Austrian homepage booking engine:
- Booking period: now until June 21st, 2019
- Valid for flights to Austria and return as of June 11th, 2019 until June 28th, 2019 (final date for return flight) on scheduled flights operated by Austrian Airlines
Book your flights with Austrian Airlines here!
Getting to Salzburg Quickly and Easily:
Direct Flights to Salzburg
- Salzburg W.A Mozart Airport is the second largest airport in Austria and is only 4 km away from the city centre. Direct flights to Salzburg are available from the larger European cities such as: Frankfurt, London, Berlin, Istanbul and many more.
- The historic city center and the main train station can be reached in only 15 minutes from W.A Mozart Airport by taxi or public transportation.
Salzburg can be reached from Munich
- Munich Airport is a stone's throw from Salzburg. Participants can get to Salzburg by car (90 minutes drive) or by train. Rail connections can be viewed at www.oebb.at and www.bahn.de.
- Flixbus is a fast and cheap way to get from Munich Airport to Salzburg Railway Station. The service is available 4 times a day for €15 only and includes free Wifi!
From Vienna to Salzburg
- Participants can ride the train from Vienna International Airport directly to Salzburg within 3 hours and with no connection!
Long-Distance Bus Service
With ideal connections from Germany and across Austria, long-distance buses are the perfect combination of price and comfort. Bus stations are located at Salzburg Main Station. Public transportation connects to hotel and conference locations for €2.30.
Salzburg Main Station
As the most important rail hub in Western Austria, the Main Station is offering numerous domestic as well as international connections such as Eurocity, ICE and Intercity.