|EDUCATIONAL GRANT IN SUPPORT OF EXISTING SCIENTIFIC SESSION|
|||Unrestricted Educational Grant in support of an Existing Official Session accepted or invited by the Scientific Committee and supported by a grant from the industry|
- Support will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Programme and Meeting website.
|||An electronic version of the traditional boards will be displayed on monitor screens in a prime location. The highly trafficked e-Poster computer terminals will allow attendees to access the electronic poster presentations easily and conveniently. |
- Prominent signage at the entrance to and around the E-Posters area
- Support will be acknowledged in a designated section of the programme as: ˝Supported by˝, on the Meeting website, and with signage during the event
|An electronic version of the traditional final programme will be available to participants to access the scientific program and other Meeting information easily and conveniently online and as a download on mobile phones or computer.|
With e-Books, participants can use the intuitive Search button, have the ability to bookmark sessions, events and other information, share information with colleagues and if desired, even print the programme. Supporter will not have any input regarding the content.
The Meeting App engages attendees with personalized planning tools and real-time event updates. The App transforms smartphones, tablets, and laptops into tools for active meeting participation and makes it easy for participants to access meeting information to connect with speakers and colleagues. The App includes the scientific programme, abstracts, speaker information, participant lists, the rating/voting system for sessions and speakers, and a personalized scheduler. The App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Meeting App sponsorship support includes:
- Supporter acknowledgement on the splash/pop-up screen of the App: "Supported by: company name/logo" (product logo not permitted)
- 2 "push notifications" included in the sponsorship package
- Priority listing in the list of meeting exhibitors
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme guide, on the event website and application, and with signage during the event.
note that it is the Exhibitors'/Supporters' responsibility to comply with the
local authority's regulations, EFPIA (European Federation of
Pharmaceuticals Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org, Medtech
Europe (represents Medical Technology
Industry) and IFPMA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical
Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the promotion of
medicines. Failure to comply with these regulations may not be used as a
ground to declare the contract void. Failure to comply with the rules and
regulations will not expose the Organiser to any suits, demands by the
Exhibitor/Supporter or any other third party.
*All pictures are illustrations only.